Thursday 3 November 2016

im proud of my story the throne wars 
(the mystery husky).


im proud of it because worked really hard and i really like how it trend out.


by Eden.

Meanwhile Ash was anxiously looking for Expra “ EXPRA WHERE ARE YOU”


as Expra was going home she found a half dead pup lying on the ground “ oh no i have to bring u to Ash.

Ash ran into the mystery
husky “hi” “hi” “what's your name” Ash says “cola” “ nice name” “what's yours” “Ash” “nice” “wait” “what” “are u from this clan” “aahh” “OMG YOUR NOT” “uhh ya” “GET AWAY FROM ME” “ok im out” as Ash ran and ran away she fall into a trap put there by cola. “Expra help” but Expra did not.

As scar was trying to disguise herself
1 more mystery husky came out of nowhere scar was crying out for help but this one is not the same.

Expra has found Ash “ASH how will i get u out” “idk go try find Starfire” “ok i'll be back” “ok” “STARFIRE” crash “ohh my i'm so sorry” “is ok” “who are you”? “Im Expra” “im lilac” “ well can u help me”? “ what with”? “ my friend she's stuck in a trap” “ok i'll help” “come with me.”

back at camp.scar and fluffy where fuheis at each other because fluffy says “i don't trust you protecting me and my clan” “YOUR CLAN SINCE WHEN WERE THE CLAN LEADER” “WELL I'D BE A BETTER LEADER THAN YOU”, “NOT TRUE” “IS SO” “IS NOT” “IS SO” “IS NOT” “IS SO” “is not” “is so” “is not” “is so” “is not” “is not” and Expra came out of nowhere “ YOU GUYS NEED TO STOP ITS A WASTE OF YOUR TIME” Scar and fluffy say “b-but-t” “ not buts” “F-F-INE”

3 moons later


Expra was sitting by that same tree that she meet the mystery husky, crash and it was the mystery husky but it's a girl “ohh my god im sooo sorry” “it's fine” after a loooooooooong time of chatting “my name is lilac” “ my name is Expra” whispers “and my name is cola” Expra & lilac “aaaaaahhhhh” lilac “what the tall” cola “umm-ahh” lilca “GO AWAY” “why i have as much of right as you to be here” Expra “well not really this is my clan's territory so ya” “then wht is she here” ‘ because f flash says she can” cola “who the tall is that” “she my my clan’s leader” “well i think he needs to go now” “FINE” all “bye”



Back at camp

Scar “F fLASH I NEED YOU NOWWWW” f flash “what do you need”, “FLUFFY IS BEING REALLY MEAN” “ don't take that ton with me”, “ ok ok i'm sorry” “now what you need” bane fluffy” “ no scar fluffy is one of my only good vets left” “ bu-but” “ no buts” “now go”.




Back with ash,lilca,Expra

Lilca “help me” “im trying” “NO YOUR NOT” and lilca throws Expra into the trap ash “ LILCA HOW DEAR YOU” “expra” i'll throw you up” expra “b-bu-bb-but how will u get out” whispers “push that husky down here” “ok” “hhheerrrreee weeee gooooooooo” and expra pusht lilca down “HEY WHAT DID I DO TO YOU”




  To be continued...

 






1 comment:

  1. Love your story it really hooked me into reading it

    ReplyDelete